This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.tfose.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
tFOSE Group Holdings Inc. (“tFOSE” or the “Company”) is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. tFOSE only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contact from you. tFOSE will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
tFOSE will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted tFOSE. tFOSE will not share your information with any third party outside of the Company’s organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from tFOSE at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting tFOSE via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data tFOSE has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data tFOSE has about you.
- Have tFOSE delete any data the Company has about you.
- Express any concern you have about the Company’s use of your data.
FOSE takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever tFOSE collects sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to the Company in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While tFOSE uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, the Company also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which tFOSE stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.